I like to try and make some type of Christmas treat to hand out during the holidays. Instead of cookies, I wanted to do something different this year. I came across a recipe for these yummy treats, which is a take on a rice crispy treat, but with peanut butter (http://www.cupcakediariesblog.com/2013/12/christmas-white-chocolate-crispies.html).
These are super easy to make! I actually tripled this recipe to make a bunch of treats.
To make these Christmas White Chocolate Crispies, you need the following ingredients:
- 4 cups of rice crispies cereal
- 2 bags of white chocolate chips
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 medium bag of plain Christmas M&Ms